- Release CoD4 Mission 1.5 (final) December 18, 2018
- Soirées Spéciales CoD4 #Mission November 23, 2018
- [wip] mp_mission #cod4 (mw3 remake) update4 November 14, 2018
- [wip] mp_mission #cod4 (mw3 remake) update3 October 31, 2018
- [wip] mp_mission #cod4 (mw3 remake) update2 October 29, 2018
- [wip] mp_mission #cod4 (mw3 remake) update1 October 25, 2018
- [wip] mp_mission #cod4 (mw3 remake) October 10, 2018
- [release] Frontlines FOREVER 7.0 by Hajas October 2, 2018
- [release] CoD4Reloaded Mod by Efaya September 19, 2018
- [update] Middle East (mp_me) 1.1 #CoD4 September 12, 2018
- [Update] Canal BF3 v°2.1 #cod4 September 9, 2018
- Canal BF3 V2 #CoD4 (mise à jour à venir / Update wip) September 6, 2018
- [Release] Canal BF3 v°2 #CoD4 September 3, 2018
- [release] NGBC SHIPMENT #cod4 July 16, 2018
- [release] NGBC & NGBC DAY #cod4 (final version) July 6, 2018
Battalion1944 : MAJOR UPDATE #1Date : March 7, 2018
Sources : Steam
New map :
Map changes :
New & improved lighting.
Opened the broken barn & windows inside of Bombsite B.
New & improved lighting.
New “A long” area to allow for more tactical nades.
Opened barn door by A site which looks into A long.
Shortened axis main road into an L shape that leads to mid.
Closed route by crashed plane.
Reworked main entrance to A from mid.
Closed mid connector barn.
Re-opened mid trench by adding a new ‘drop’ into the trench.
Widened mid trench & added cover.
Added new skill jump out of mid trench into mid.
Reworked B long.
Closed the broken wall angle from trench/wooden to B long.
Opened & reworked the apple gardens area behind B house.
Moved fountain into apple gardens.
Reworked B bombsite layout to be less claustrophobic.
Battery has received a lot of TLC this update as the most unloved map from both a player and developer standpoint. This map was never aimed to be a competitive map - hence the lack of love given to it compared to some of our other maps. But this is something we’ve begun to act on internally, starting with improving casual maps. More to come on our casual progress in future updates.
Battery’s upgrades have improved player movement and added other possibilities within the map. This has been achieved by removing a lot of the annoying "Invisible Walls" that players would often feel when playing on it. With these new changes hopefully the sections of the map that are still untraversable will be better telegraphed to the player. This should feel much more liberating and give players much more freedom to be creative during firefights.
General gameplay improvements have also been made to the map adding a sense of verticality in places, with more objects and interesting areas to play around. We've also opened up new routes and made new and improved sites for TDM/CTF/DOM and of course Wartide if that’s what you want to play!
Read more , on Steam