- Days of War : patch 2.0 à venir April 9, 2018
- Battalion1944 : MAJOR UPDATE #1 March 7, 2018
- Every week end, one great custom map February 8, 2018
- Fallen (pack) release : (Fallen updated 1.1 + Fallen Night 1.0) January 17, 2018
- Fallen Night version soon release January 16, 2018
- Fallen (Final 1.0) release January 12, 2018
- Fallen (beta) : Release December 22, 2017
- CODWW2 : Official - Winter Siege Trailer December 11, 2017
- Mapping inspiration : CoDWW2 London Dock November 4, 2017
- iClan night (cod4) release October 17, 2017
- mp_iclan_night soon release October 4, 2017
- Hell Let Loose : Infantry Gameplay Reveal October 1, 2017
- CODWW2 : newest map, Aachen September 4, 2017
- Medal of Honor... Full campaign August 30, 2017
- CODWW2 : Headquarters mode has got its own trailer. August 24, 2017
Battalion1944 : MAJOR UPDATE #1Date : March 7, 2018
Sources : Steam
New map :
Map changes :
New & improved lighting.
Opened the broken barn & windows inside of Bombsite B.
New & improved lighting.
New “A long” area to allow for more tactical nades.
Opened barn door by A site which looks into A long.
Shortened axis main road into an L shape that leads to mid.
Closed route by crashed plane.
Reworked main entrance to A from mid.
Closed mid connector barn.
Re-opened mid trench by adding a new ‘drop’ into the trench.
Widened mid trench & added cover.
Added new skill jump out of mid trench into mid.
Reworked B long.
Closed the broken wall angle from trench/wooden to B long.
Opened & reworked the apple gardens area behind B house.
Moved fountain into apple gardens.
Reworked B bombsite layout to be less claustrophobic.
Battery has received a lot of TLC this update as the most unloved map from both a player and developer standpoint. This map was never aimed to be a competitive map - hence the lack of love given to it compared to some of our other maps. But this is something we’ve begun to act on internally, starting with improving casual maps. More to come on our casual progress in future updates.
Battery’s upgrades have improved player movement and added other possibilities within the map. This has been achieved by removing a lot of the annoying "Invisible Walls" that players would often feel when playing on it. With these new changes hopefully the sections of the map that are still untraversable will be better telegraphed to the player. This should feel much more liberating and give players much more freedom to be creative during firefights.
General gameplay improvements have also been made to the map adding a sense of verticality in places, with more objects and interesting areas to play around. We've also opened up new routes and made new and improved sites for TDM/CTF/DOM and of course Wartide if that’s what you want to play!
Read more , on Steam